Health Venture Lab and it’s core and supporting partners are committed to keeping your information private and secure.
What are cookies? How are cookies installed?
Cookies (hereinafter: “cookie” or “cookies”) are small packages of data saved by your Internet browser/IT device when you visit websites, including the website of Health VentureLab. Cookies are usually used by websites to enhance user experience by enabling the website to “remember” the user, either strictly for the duration of the visit (using “Session” cookies which are erased when you close your browser) or for repeat visits (using “Permanent” cookies).
Our website uses the following cookies
Please note that none of the cookies used by our website specified in this notice are used to store information that would permit direct identification of the user.
This cookie allows our website to remember the settings you have chosen in order to ensure higher-level and more personal service. This cookie can also be used to remember changes made to the text size, fonts and other parts of the website customizable by the user. Information is collected by this cookie in an anonymised form and it cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. Functional cookies used by the website are the following:
- Language: This cookie is used to store language preferences to display website content in the selected language. Validity period of the cookie: 1 year
- NID (google.com): Records personal preferences related to Google (e.g. language). Validity period of the cookie: 183 days
- NID (google.hu): Records personal preferences related to Google (e.g. language). Validity period of the cookie: 183 days
- 1P_JAR: Records the number of visitors, the type of device, the duration of the visit, the navigation and the visited pages. Validity period of the cookie: 30 days
- CONSENT: stores the user’s statement regarding the acceptance of the cookie. Validity period of the cookie: 19 years
- COOKIE_ACCEPTED: Stores the information that the cookie has been accepted. Validity period of the cookie: expires immediately
Social media cookies
These cookies are used when you share information via a social media “Share” or “Like” button installed on our website or you link your account with or engage with our content on a social networking website such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Behance. This activity will be recorded by the social networking website. This information may be used for targeted/promotional activities. Cookie used on social networking websites: - fr (facebook.com): Stores encrypted Facebook and browser ID. Validity period of the cookie: 90 days
More detailed information is available by clicking on the following link
How to accept and delete cookies
Further information on cookies
Health Venture Lab